Not available for Project and On Call work.
Always Open Commerce is the BEST!
Always Open Commerce was amazing! They were so easy to work with and incredibly accommodating. Everything was completely clear and efficient from
start to finish. They were also fast! Within a week, all of our requests were completed perfectly.They will be my first call when I need help developing or updating my website again!
Read Less <
Always Open Commerce has been great to work with!
Always Open Commerce designs our website. They do everything I need and can create code to get the job done!
Take the plunge and switch to Always Open Commerce….I did!
My company, Clean Water Revival, Inc., had unsuccessfully used several website development companies over the years – promises not kept and delay
in services made the changes inevitable. I met Steve Berke, owner of Always Open Commerce (AOC) in 2016 and was impressed with his knowledge and the inclusive services that his company could provide for my business. So, in 2016, I took the plunge and switched to AOC. Four years later and even a change in our website platform – I have been extremely satisfied with AOC. The communication with his team and the follow up has been exceptional. I highly recommend AOC for all your website development. Dr. Diane Romeo President, Clean Water Revival, Inc.
Read Less <
Great company, super responsive, pays attention to detail.
To all who worked on my project, JOB WELL DONE, I think my site and product pages are some if not the best pages i’ve ever seen. The whole team has
done a terrific job and should be commended for all the attention to detail. Thank you as well for the push at the end with all these smaller tasks that you jumped on quickly and knocked out for me, that too is much appreciated. As positive feedback goes, there is never enough to go around and much of what you do goes without notice, so please share my satisfaction and appreciation with the team. I am so pleased with the outcome that if you had a tip jar I would fill it with some joy!
Read Less <
- Hours and work to be determined by clients desired monthly budget and requirements.
- Trial period work shall not exceed client’s budget. ie: if budget is $1,000 then the trial period will end once $1,000 worth of work has been performed.
- Trial period must be within a calendar month. ie: if start date is June 7 then trial period will end when budget is reached or June 30.
- Risk free work cannot roll over to future months.
- When budget is reached or the calendar month ends client will be sent invoice.
- All work is tracked in HubStaff which client will have full access.
- One hour Zoom meeting required with Account Manager.