The value of utilizing e-commerce is apparent in the modern digital age. It can be challenging for businesses to remain competitive as more people shop online and as more individuals have access to a global market with just a few clicks. Businesses need a solid e-commerce strategy that makes use of the most recent resources and technology if they want to stay on top.
Two of the most well-liked platforms for online retail and marketing right now are BigCommerce and Snap, Inc. Businesses can significantly enhance their earnings by figuring out how to use these potent tools to broaden their audience, increase traffic, and bring in money.
In this post, we’ll talk about how these two platforms can aid companies in developing a successful e-commerce strategy.
What is BigCommerce?
Some of the greatest brands in the world, like Coca-Cola, Toyota, and Samsung, rely on BigCommerce as the top e-commerce platform in the world. And it’s obvious that companies of all sizes can gain from using our platform as BigCommerce has over 60,000 web stores built on it.
How about BigCommerce, though? BigCommerce, in essence, is an all-inclusive e-commerce solution that aids in business online sales. The company offer a configurable shopping cart, product catalog, order management system, and secure hosting, as well as everything else you need to build a stunning online store. Additionally, they provide strong tools like email marketing, abandoned cart recovery, and marketing automation to assist you in expanding your company.
What is Snap, Inc.?
Snap, Inc. is a name you’ve probably heard before. It’s one of the hottest internet businesses in the world. Then again, what is Snap, Inc.?
A camera company is called Snap, Inc. Their best-known item is Snapchat, a messaging program that enables users to transmit fleeting images and videos. With more than 150 million daily active users since its launch in 2011, Snapchat has rapidly risen to the top of the social media heap.
Snap, Inc. provides a variety of additional goods and services in addition to Snapchat, such as Spectacles (sunglasses with a built-in video camera), Snap Map (a map that displays public snaps from all over the world), and Bitmoji (personalized emoji).
Snap, Inc. is one of the most talked-about internet firms right now for a reason—it offers such a diverse range of goods and services. Using BigCommerce and Snap, Inc.’s combined power is a fantastic approach to grow your audience and boost your revenue.
What Benefits Can Snap, Inc. and BigCommerce Provide My Business?
BigCommerce and Snap, Inc. (the company behind Snapchat) provide a special chance for businesses to attract a bigger audience and increase their revenue as two of the most well-known and well-liked platforms in the social media and e-Commerce worlds, respectively.
BigCommerce is a robust e-Commerce platform that gives companies everything they require to launch an online store, including a custom website, shopping cart, payment processing, and order management. With more than 150 million daily active users, Snap, Inc. is a major social media network. Businesses may use Snap’s enormous user base to attract customers to their online store by collaborating with BigCommerce.
Businesses can collaborate with Snap, Inc. and BigCommerce to broaden their market and boost sales in a number of ways:
- Design a Snapchat Lens: Users can engage with animated filters called Snapchat Lenses. Companies can design customized Lenses that feature their goods or services in an engaging way. Users will experience your brand in a fun and memorable way when they interact with the Lens.
- Run a Sponsored Geofilter: Users can apply graphic overlays known as geofilters to their images and videos when they are in a certain place. For their shop or other location, businesses can develop branded Geofilters. Snapchat users nearby who use the Geofilter will see your company’s logo.
Getting Started with Snap, Inc. and BigCommerce
Using BigCommerce and Snap, Inc. to your advantage is a terrific method to broaden your audience and boost your revenue. An introduction to these two platforms is provided here:
- Create a BigCommerce account.
- On your phone or tablet, download the Snapchat app.
- Create a Snapcode for your business. Your Snapchat account and your BigCommerce store will be connected using this.
- Promote your Snapcode on your website and social media channels. Persuade your clients and admirers to scan the code and subscribe to you on Snapchat.
- Utilize Snapchat to provide your followers access to behind-the-scenes footage, product launches, special offers, and more.
As you can see, using BigCommerce with Snap, Inc. to help you build your business has a lot of potential advantages. You can use these tools to significantly increase your reach compared to what would be feasible with conventional marketing strategies by developing a strategic strategy and implementation plan. This will not only help you in increasing sales, but it may also, over time, boost brand recognition. Don’t let this chance pass; begin formulating a plan for utilizing BigCommerce and Snap, Inc. to their full potential right away.